Saturday, July 29, 2006

Why I am so tired and why I am piss off

SUPER DUPER SHAG week this is… I was literally the One Man Show, One Man Soldier, Lone Ranger and I don’t know what else. Feel really lonely working alone, how I wish there was some one to talk to all the time during work. Sometime, one can over focus on his work and miss out the details around him. Its like driving on the expressway at 160km/hr., your vision becomes narrow. Having someone beside you will be helpful in warning you that you are going too fast, alert you of the danger, caution you of your mistake. To be frank, my experience level is still 60/100, and I do hope that the seniors can tag along with me during work more often.

Shag I might be, but the weather was super fine today! Cloudy summer sky brings the temperature down to 32 degrees and its breezy out there and me hungry to job along my favorite route. So I hydrate myself, took an energy filling Bananas and off for the 2 miles run. Thanks to the years of running training, I manage to complete the run despite having only six hours of sleep yesterday night. Next, I join in the Basketball games with Edwin, Eric and my room mate, Ricky. I like to keep the momentum of the games in a fast pace thus I was literally running and falling around the basketball court making the fast breaks and sneaking a steal here and there. I must say my shooting skill is totally “Lao Ya” most of the “near the hoop” shot did not score a goal at all. Whatever I score on that day was purely luck or “Tai Go” as the Hokkien like to say it. I think I was going too fast for the game and for my own Situation Awareness during the game cause Eric ask me to slow down my pace, think before making the run and passes.


By that time I was totally shag out after 3 rounds of game and obviously my pace have slow down a bit. That’s when I learn,


Sometimes its not about going fast in life cause it make you tired easily, its about slowing down sometimes and think before you act. Its about efficiency in playing the game and not wasting the energy running around like a Duracell Battery Bunny.

I'll keep Eric’s advise in mind. In any case it was really a fun and lots of laughter games but do like to apologize if I cause any aggressive harm to the opponents. Ha ha. After the game, I was so tired that I literally just sad down in the living room, quietly, drinking a bottle of Gatorade. Totally lost all of the strength to even walk to the bath room...

Sometimes people in your life can really piss you off like shit. I always attempt to tolerate certain people piss off behavior, faces and words because I believe that there are always some good in them and it just take a little bit more patient and tolerance just to know them better. You never know, the guy you hate or feel disgusted in the beginning might be you best of friend or colleague or buddy after a while. HOWEVER, there are just some people that always try to break you tolerance limits and threaten to flare that temple in me. This kind of people you really need to go home everyday and meditate just to cleanse those “Piss Off” juice in your body to prevent a serious volcanic eruption the next day you met him/her. My volcano have not erupted yet but don’t tempt me to do so man. Sigh….temple flaring again with those words I type, better go read my Buddhism books to gain some PEACE.

No comments: