Tuesday, July 11, 2006

End of Monday

Nothing can end a day of work better than a plate of home cooked spheggetti icook tomatoes, onion, garlic and canned luncheon meats. And for dessert....I got my all time favourite BEN & JERRY ice cream! It cost S$9~$11.50 per pint in Singapore but only cost me US$2.50 right here!!! I could literally eat this everyday and grow fat, if I could.

Mmmm..... Ice Cream..... nice ice cream....from BEN & JERRY




Once you start eating it out of the pint, you really got to have great discipline not to finish the whole pint and leave some for tomorrow. This ice cream is pretty special but I am not gonna dwell into details on its texture and taste which is EXCELLENT and beyond what ever supermarket shit you can find in Singapore. SPECIAL FEATURE= Does not harden when you place it in the freezer... the ice cream looks kiddy in packaging but thats exactly one of it attraction point in Supermarket among hundred of other brands that just look too original to stand out for attention at all.

Keeping those used pint container for my balcony garden project coming spring.

No comments: