Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 in review through Youtube!!!

Found this nice video reviewing 2009,



Happy New Year 2009 to all readers. May you be bless with good health and good fortune in the double digit year of 10. May all career man and women promote up the rat race league to a much comfortable payslip although we are all aware that the hierarchy of any company is that of a pyramid and even the best might have to stay at the same rat race league.

For 2010, my goal is to focus on Education. First and foremost will be my part time degree studies. Been getting very good results of As and Bs for year one and I'm not gonna let up on the momentum or allow anything to step in my way in pursue of a higher qualification. Its time to move up the rat race league.

Second, I aim to obtain full SAR66 qualification within 2010. Out of 13 papers, I had cleared 9 and there is 4 more to go. 3 regular MCQ exam and 1 Essay paper. Thank you to Encik "Durian" for all the help with my exam preparation. I own you one.

Finally, I want to recover my leg fracture ASAP and be in good condition to do 2 diving trip this year. Palm is planning a Sipadan Diving trip and I'll most likely revisit Pulau Aur or Tioman again once I recover. Time to bring those fins, mask and wetsuit out of the closet and into the deep blue sea! I really miss Diving.... if not for the fracuture, I would be doing at less a dive trip in Jan 2010.

Thats all the big plans for the New Year 2010. Nothing much to say about career at the moment but a switch is inevitable. I will be back to work next week but how I wish I was in a different career on Work Day 1 of 2010... :).

No comments: