Saturday, September 19, 2009

Girls Generation- Genie + Gee Gee Dance

After must persuasion, I was finally given the Youtube search term for this excellent Girls Generation "2 in 1" dance video. They are performing at a football stadium and apparently its a pre-game performance before the match between South Korea and Japan. As usual, great dance moves they got but if you observe the individuals closely, sometime the girls do miss out certain steps and it looks a bit awkward. Well, if every one live like a scrutinizer... i think everything around us in life will never been pleasent. Look at things in life as a whole instead of under a microscope.



Yesterday was a wet day. It makes for a great day to snuggle in bed. Would like to give my thanks and appreciation to some of my friends at work for the week. I would like to acronym or nick name them.

BH - For braving the rain to buy 10 carton of drinks for our section despite my insistence he keep dry in the shade of the spec mess. He is our section accountant and make me realize its time we expand the "store" to include sales of tibits.

J, S and Ed - Their assistance with sorting our and setting up of the I-Level tool trolley in the bay. Without their keen inspection of the tools, I might miss out the little details and face with problems down the road.

Col "Robber" - For the blitz plans he devised for our platform tools management. Despite his intrusion of our section to raid and pillage, I am confident to see a leaner maintenance process in the future. In short, a damn convincing plan that I wanna see through it to the end.

GarV and Xiao Hei - Friday evening, two man in the tools store of the maintenance hanger busy setting up the hanger trolley system to be ready on Monday. I can see the look in their face. They are damn shagged out. Appreciate their sacrifice. Thanks Xiao Hei for giving the extra time. Unfortunately our section runs a tight ship and there is not always oppurtunity to get assistance to speed up efforts and make deliveries. But glad we delivered before the work week ends on Friday.

Encik Sniper - For coordinating with me on the tools setup on the frontline. Still got equipment transfer in progress though.

HJ - For telling me that its late and its time for me to pack up and head to school on Friday evening. I appreciate him for giving me the time and space all the time for my part time schooling. Apologize for getting him into a certain predicament due to Helmet issues.

"Old Man" - For getting the contractor down to get things sort out on some equipment fabrication issue. Finally, I can finalize the fabrication of our seal installation tools and sort our payment issues with the contractor.

Tang - For his guidance and making me realize my weakness in areas of work.

Lucas- Supply guy always accomodating to my query and request for assistance.

Missy and Deesh - For surprising me at the Spec mess and the end of my work on Friday. Didn't expect them to turn up at my base. I was really exhausted from the rain and the chaotic sorting out of tools. Brigten the end of my work day....

No comments: