Friday, September 04, 2009

Down and out with Stomach Flu

Been feeling really really fatigue and weakness all over the body since Wednesday. It turn out to be stomach flu or properly known as Gastroenteritis robbing all the energy from my limbs. Turn out to be a struggle keeping the energy level up on Thursday to revise for the Analog electronic test. Thank god the paper was easier than expected. Call in sick today for my body is totally crying for rest in bed and the tummy felt really weird. Visited my regular GP Dr Soh of Joy Clinic for diagnosis and medication. Lomotil, Charcoal pills and tons of vitamin C to tide me over the weekend, hopefully making a full recovery by Monday just in time for the Aero-material quiz in the evening. Crossing out fried food, spicy food, tough meaty food and dairy product from my list of meals. Sigh, its gonna be a challenge doing the revision over the week end in such condition. I need a nap again....so tired :x

No comments: