Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sun Rise after work, shag leh...

Wah...so long never stretch the working hours. Today, on my way back home after night shift work.. I have the chance to admire the dawn sun rise while driving 70 mph back home along the highway. Should have been 90mph if not for the early morning slight rush hour traffic.

So shag. Did lots of stuff at work but still don't feel any sense of achievement at all. Suddenly work felt routine again, life felt stagnant, everything seems like a deja vu of yesterday...a repeat episode. Haiz...no break through recently and thats kind of boring.

Just got an e-mail reply from my sis and glad to know she is doing super fine in her career and Hong Leong Bank and also her sideline in MLM. Guess she one of the success story in Network marketing among the dozen of failures. To be frank, even though her salary is 1 extra digit compare to mine... I don't feel inferior at all even thought I am the elder brother. Just felt really really proud and honor to have such capable sis. Well, she is gonna mod her Mitsubishi Lancer and I guess its gonna look like an EVOLUTION the next time I get back home.

Felt that life is stablized now. No chaos but also no windfall...just natural equilibrium which is good and I hope it can maintain this way. Talking about future plans, my mind is a blank. Haiz...where is my ambition and objective in life??? Somehow it looks like I am in a rat race right now... been controlled by a boss and not minding my own business, a donkey following the carrot (my monthly salary). NEED A BREAKTHROUGH!! NEED A BREAKTHROUGH!!!

Today I play Nintendo DS "Brain Age" and realise my Brain Age is 80 when I am on 26 years old. Thats the result of stagnantation. So I tell myself, must play my Nintendo DS and the Brain Age game everyday to exercise my brain.

Tired liao...sibei shag...no wonder I feel like I am writing nonsense. Zzzzzz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

next time you see your sister.. ask her what she wants in life.

And not about the car she have mod.

Just a suggestion. : P