Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Retail Therepy and San Marcos Factory Outlet


Round round get around, driving around!!!


San Marcos Factory Outlet, ranked as the world 3rd best place to shop. Approx 241 miles, approx 4 hours drive from Dallas to reach the factory outlet. Its will be a wasteful trip not to buy anything after traveling for such long distance. Been a long long time I last splurge money on shopping (The last was during my LV trip) and although the rain slow us down during the shopping spree, I still manage to get what I want and a bit of extra. Spend almost US$300, a portion of the bonus we got during May.

Oakley Half Jacket Array, Fire and Ice lens, US$185

Oakley Skull Pants US$30 each

Polo Ralph Tees, US$9.99


Timberland Sandlers (very very comfy for my flat foot), US$29.90


Timberland Surf Shorts US$19.90

Piglet to complete my Winnie the Pooh collection plus Mickey and Minnie
brought it because buy 3 for US$20

SATISFACTION OF THE SHOPPING TRIP?
PRICELESS

For everything else there is the VISA and Mastercard :)


Money sitting in the bank is useless unless you materialize it since you can't bring it to heaven or hell when you are dead. Materialization of money is shopping and shopping is retail therapy. Why not spend some of it rather than leading a miser life. No I'm not depress of something and of course not filthy rich too but occasionally spending money for something you like can make you feel good. At less its not on drugs or alcohol addiction or outrageous gambling.

Of course everything must have a budget right? I am still focus of saving up before I head back to Singapore. Have set S$20K as my minimum saving target.

No comments: