Monday, May 21, 2007

Rock, Heavy Metal and Ballad

I love electric guitar bass and rhythm in Rock, Heavy metal and rock ballad song. Sometimes in 7 month "Ge Tai" hokkien song as well. Alas, my left fingers are no longer that fast and flexible to press those six strings and numerous chords and my right fingers are not that fast strumming and fretting and plucking those strings. Well, I still wanna play to the tune of my favorite rock song though and now...finally there is a game call Guitar Heroes that let me do so without the six strings. Just 5 buttons and a fret key. Tons of nice official rock song in the game and 4 difficulty to play with, EASY, MEDIUM, HARD, EXPERT. I am already facing a challenge in MEDIUM level with just 4 buttons, lets not even dwell about using all 5 buttons or moving on to the real guitar stuff!!!



Now this game really earn my respect for all those great guitarist out there. Beating the game is hard enough and playing the song in real life sure takes a lot of talent and practice so as not to miss a beat. I am even contemplating getting an electric guitar after playing the game but I also want to be a good neighbor :).

Brought this game at a deal, 60 bucks only compare to 79 bucks in store. Brought this because my favorite gaming song when playing the game at Fry's Electronic Outlet in the past is in there.... Gun N Roses - Sweet Child Of Mine. Here is the in game cut scene not done by me since I have not tried playing 5 buttons yet (haven't grown a sixth finger yet) and the actual MTV.






No comments: