Wednesday, January 31, 2007

This Blog Is Now Private

Due to recent events with Intelligence and Poor Freedom of speech, I have to privatize my blog to avoid getting into trouble with Mindef Security Department. I don't understand...I am not revealing any restricted or top secret stuff in my blog. Since that I have been warned to shut my blog down, but I still love this blog and can't bear to just delete off every thoughts and essay I wrote... so I decided its about time to make my Blog Private and bring it to the next "No Hold Barr" area. Call me defiant or what, I just will not be back down by those in the Organization who can't even handle the truth in my blog.

So now its private and open to invitation only. Expect spark to become lightning and fire to become inferno from now on. Wonder how many people actually read my blog, it may be time I put a counter or something. The gate is closed and lock, if you wanna enter my realm...ask me for the key.

Anyway, just a note here. I am not against anyone whosoever when I write stuff in this blog. I just wanna jog down my feelings and thoughts thats all so that in the future I could look back and see how positive and negative I have been and make improvement to life and character through it. Its like a mirror you look back at yourself, but its the mirror beyond skin deep.

No comments: