Monday, January 08, 2007

My 1 Day short weekends

From this week and the next few weeks onwards, there will no longer be a 5 days work week for our guys. Thanks to the upcoming JRTC exercise, we guys gonna work on Saturday as well. So I only got 1 Day of break per week...

This week, I only have Sunday to rest. God rest on Sunday, so does Riccardo. Slept till 12 noon today thanks to the 13% White wine I consume last night.

Went to Walmart to do some weekend grocery shopping. I thought I pick turkey ham but when I got home, it turn out to be beef. I can't eat beef, not because I am allergic to it... its because of my religion and my mum. My religion, Buddhism, which is actually just life teaching but got misunderstood as a religion, forbids the consumation of beef and so does my mum who time and again tell me not to eat beef. I think its more towards my mum than my religion (again, its not actually a religion) that I refrain from taking beef, out of respect for her. But think about this, I don't take beef, but I eat Chicken, Mutton, pork, fish, turkey so whats the difference? They are all meat churn out of a slaughter house, right? So the cow is more sacred than Mary's Lamb or Chicken Little? Come on...

I think this is ridiculous. It all started out with story that Guan Yin father was recarnated as a cow, so we all should refrain from eating beef as practice of the religion. So someone who don't eat beef but gossip, is greedy, is cunning and commit felony.... that does not make sense. I mean, either you don't take meat at all and go vegetarian or you simply just eat anything as long as your health is not harmed. There should be not gray area.

Now cow story aside. I gonna watch ROBOT CHICKEN season 1 this afternoon, hopefully completing it. Stop motion animation + Puppet+ Parody + Extreme stupidity all roll into one.

Cocka-doo-doo..beep beep


In the evening, will join the guys for movie SAW III. Been quite sometime since I watch a horror show. The last one was 'THE MAID".

Like my rosy cheek?



Still eagerly awaiting the arrival of my RC Helicopter - Esky Honey Bee IV, can't wait to bring it for its first ground run and hover.



Now Dallas is getting really really boring. I need to get some fresh air soon or I die from my routine work and routine life. Getting into RC Helicopter is just one thing to pass the time fruitfully. How I wish time flies faster so I could embark on my home trip back to Singapore in March. Already planning to go Bintan and Thailand for R&R when I get back to Singapore. Also in my mind is a road trip to Yellow Stone Park and Petrified forest in July.

No comments: