Friday, May 12, 2006

Don't eat "Xian Cai" (Pickles).

The first day I got to my workplace, I have takeaway for lunch. It was porkchop rice with stew veggies and "Xian Cai". One chap dare me to eat the "Xian cai" and for once I thought maybe the "Xian Cai" here taste horrible. Well, gonna try it to know it, right? So there goes a scoop of it down my throat and there was a sudden up-roar from everyone taking lunch. "Hey it taste good!" I said. One senior guy replid "Over here eating Xian Cai is a taboo, its prohibited and its a sin." I thought they couldn't be too serious...

2 days later, we got a serious problem happening to our aircraft which never happen before. A screw stud that is near to impossible to be remove got dislodged. New problem, new chaos and suddenly all our guys got really busy like bees.

Yikes... maybe its an coincidence but there have been many cases in the past when some one ate "Xian Cai" at our workplace, serious stuff will happen... Must be careful next time. What you eat is what you get...

No comments: