Monday, April 17, 2006

Bloody good handphones...

Wah, nowadays the handphone are really jack of all trade! I am totally mountain tortise when it come to handphones and the best I ever held on hand was a Nokia Ngage QD...the bulky piece of "Kidney" mobile good for playing games.

I never thought of spending too much money on handphones and don't consider it a fashion apparatus that you have to keep on changing and changing to get in line with the trends. Splurging S$300~$700 for a palm size communcation device is just not my cup of tea. To me...handphone is just a hand-phone... untill.....

One day, I brought a Sony Ericsson W800i. I still don't support spending too much on mobile phone. However my digital camera recently contracted chronic cancer and become blinded thus I decided why not I get a camera phone with 2 mega pixel function since I don't print my photos at all? Furthermore, I got a S$200 M1 voucher F.O.C courtesy of my sis loyalty program with M1 (she treaten to cancel her ultimate plan unless given a voucher). Got this wonderful phone at just S$175, very very cheap price considering that it can....

1)Take 2Mega Pixels photos
2)Take video ...hee hee...another scandal
3)Got 512MB Sony Memory Stick included in the package.
4)Play MP3 songs
5)Play videos
6)Connectivity to PC for uploading and downloading files
7) I have more choice for ringtone- MIDI, MP3, AMR, WAV... currently using Huo Yuan Jia ring tone
8) Got scheduler
9)Alarm Clock
10)Emergency Flash Light
11)SOS Light
12)Play games
13) Can keep notes in it.
14) Address book

Wah nowadays handphone so high tech. However I do wish that the next generation phone, 4G can allow us to key in text through voice or brain waves. My thumb get tired easily from all those SMS texting.... The best thing that human have added to a mobile phone is the camera! Now I can embark on my quest to take pictures of irresponsible library users and drivers than post them here to shame them!

No comments: