Sunday, December 19, 2004

To write or not to write

You know what, I am contemplating whether to tell you guys what the hell have been happening to me. The problem that I have hinted in few of my previous blog. It really brings back pain to share with you guys the grave mistake or decision I have made that have change my life for better or worse. Right now, the consequence of my poor decision and stupidity have been resolve but I am not entirely clear. I am in a pretty comfortable position at the moment but not for too long. Anyway, cut the long story short, i won't tell you guys what happen to me but I will share with you all the lesson I have learnt, painfully.

1- Never trust anyone easily. He might put on a good show in front of you to unwittly gain your trust in him. Once you are on the hook, he pulls the line and there will be no escape.

2- Don't sign on the dotted line without taking a day or two thinking through especially when it involve money.

3- Sometime your parents intuition are right, don't be stubborn

4- "Tan Xiao Pian Yi", greed kills.

5- Heard of the story of the frog who stay in the vase althought its already boiling? When you are uncomfortable about the situation, voice out and take action, don't let others influence you and tell you everything is ok. Its better to get out of trouble earlier than later.

Thats all I like to share. I am just a honest guy trying to live a honest life and somehow, some bad guys just took advantage of me. Sooner or later, everyone will get cheated once or twice....I guess this is part and parcel of life as a growing adult.



1 comment:

Elvin said...

Another lesson. If you have to contemplate, don't do it. Most of my best decisions are taken within 2 or 3 seconds.