Wednesday, December 22, 2004

2 more days to Christmas Eve!

The more I grew up, the more boring christmas have become. I still remember vividly last Christmas eve I was alone at home, playing video game and taking a lot of junk food in front of the TV.

Someone called me up to join their Christmas eve party this year but I seems reluctant to go. I seems to lost that much of a sociable characteristic due to too much time spending alone shopping, going for movie blar blar blar. Somehow I start to like to be alone most of the time doing my own stuff at my own timing. Ah...pretty dangerous I realise if I cut myself off from the outside world completely.

Anyway enough of all this mumbling. I am planning to don a Rudolph the Red Nose reindeer suit or a Santa Claus suit and just walk around Orchard Road and my neighbourhood area. I wonder if that will bring any trouble to me from the law....

1 comment:

Elvin said...

Being alone sometimes can be good. Solitude is important.... it allows one to talk to himself.

I share abit of your sentiments. Perhaps, it is always the same in year, year out. I can't remember a Silent Night when I am at home silently or doing something other than meeting friends for dinner or coffee. It has became so routine.

However, I may not reject any invitation to a Christmas gathering.