Sunday, December 12, 2004

Lifes Ups and Downs

Just look at my blog! It haven't been updated for so long. Well, I am in a period of headache and slight depression for the pass week trying to solve a personnal problem of mine which I will share with you guys in the future. Life is truly full of Ups and Downs and right now, for the next weeks onwards I guess I am in the first time of my life at my Worst DOWNs.

Not going to ponder into details at the moment but this problem I am facing having been staring at my face for the pass 1 year and I have been ignoranant enough to sit there and wait for things to happen. Untill just recently I suddenly woke up my idea and begin taking action although the problem is like a 3rd stage cancer already (4th stage is the final stage). You know, I have not been working well cause everyday my mind is thinking about what have happen and what to do...my mind sometime is really damn disturbing, its like it have a mind of its own, a mind within a mind, trying to affect my life and work. People say, don't bring social problem to work vice versa but the problem is of such magnitude that it literally pour into my worklife.

I have been too naive, too unassertive and maybe too timid in the pass when many chances might have present itself for me to step in and put an end to this chain reaction. I have made an Oath to, right now, to case close this situation once and for all by wednesday and YES, i will not let that guy be in his comfort zone pretending everything is over. Just an advice to you all: The World Out there is very cruel, lots of big fish wanting to eat the small fish. I am the small fish which have its fins bitten....I'm not gonna get eaten.

No comments: