Monday, December 27, 2004

Reply to my concern friends

If i could not pay them the monthly installments to settle the outstanding amount, they will start to proceed with a bankruptcy sue and THAT won't be a clean record anymore for a civil servant. I have seen it happen to someone very close to me and I don't want that to happen to me. And do you know how it feel, after forking out S$12,000 of savings to pay for nothing? You can't feel what I feel now. YES, its just money lost and I tell myself I will earn them all back one day as long as I have a job (if I still have the job).

I have not lost my character yet. Don't worry. In fact whatever I am going to do now, this small business, does not bring harm to anyone at all. Its a market supply and demand thing. However I will consider not doing it at all if I am still able to survive paying the month debts with my pay, which should put me through hardship for the next 2~3 years. At the moment, just have to do something to relieve a bit of pressure. Don't you think so?

I am just glad I am still alive and talking right now...

3 comments:

WS said...

I don't think our bro, Cheemui has lost any character... He's just going through a difficult phase of his life at the moment, based on the previous conversations we had. Let's just try to help if we can. :)

Anyway, I'll be going for my internship soon. If I need any software, I'll give u a call. Thanks.

Elvin said...

Allow me to say sorry for saying something that does not make you feel comfortable. But that does not mean I do not stand by my statement.

As far as I am concerned, your character is intact. This is as obvious as thunder will follow lightning. If not, there is no purpose in posting my statement.

Unknown said...

Agree... we are not in your position so we cant and never understand how you feel. Just be careful bah.