Sunday, December 26, 2004

A small little business

Hi guys,

As all of you might be aware. I got into some serious trouble previously which leave me pretty much a poor man right now. To tell you the truth, I have some bank debts to clear due to my folly and mistake and due to some "Xiao Ren" who stab me hard on the back. Currently doing a small business to complement my main salary so as to help me through this difficult stage of life and I need your support for it by letting your friends know about the service I provide.

Currently selling "Friendly XBox, PS2 and PC games and software. Providing free delivery. Payment strictly to be made by bank transfer and strictly no meet up (unless I know you well) for "obvious reasons". Goods will be send to your mailing address. Send your orders to my e-mail at majmoron@yahoo.com

Rates are as follows:-

S$7.00 : PC Software/Games/MP3
S$10.00 : PC-DVD
S$7.00 : PS2 Games
S$8.00 : X-Box Games

Thank you brothers and sisters for your support. Help me through this tough period of time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry, I always believe there are many way to solvse a problem. Although I strongly disagree your new "business", but using bank transfer is also the biggest mistake.

Just remember you are a regular... your record must be clean. Hope you know what I saying and hope you know what you are doing. All the best.

: )

Elvin said...

We can afford to lose money. But, we cannot afford to lose character.