Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Missed the boat...

Looks like I missed the boat this time round. Seeing some of my fellow mate getting their promotion and that extra upgrade to their salary, I can only say its just the "right time, right place and right department". Nah....I'm not feeling jealous or envy or something, I am more than happy for them but I also wonder why me not??? Well This empire is not my cup of tea anymore, I'll be happy to stay as current rank and enjoy the easy going life of a common worker. This way, I got more time to focus on my studies.

Of course!!! I need the money lah!!! Its an extra 200++ bucks in the pocket leh! Recently vitamin M running a bit in the red thanks to the money spend on diving trip and of course the hefty school fees I just paid. I'll be honest, its for the money and not the glory or pride of promotion. Sorry I just been frank, but not money minded.

Well, its my choice. Back than I got to choose between taking my school exam or going for the promotion course. I choose to go for school exam in the end. School starting in 19th July and boy will the stress come back again. For the time been, I just gonna enjoy the diving trip at Pulau Aur this weekend. :)

No comments: