Sunday, July 19, 2009

Girlfriend From Hell!!!



Woah...this is one really possessive and sadistic girl friend from Hell! Pink, she been around the pop scene since year 2000 when I was still in poly. Heard this song recently on Class 95 ( my favorite radio station) and I sure thought its a song about a girl begging her boyfriend not to leave her. Turn out to be a house confinement , kidnap and torturous experience for the male gender. She just got that rough strong voice in her I don't hear in other artiste. I think Gwen Stefani does come close but Gwen Stefani sound so much sweeter and feminie. wooo....she got this nice short blonde hair too. :)

Well, back to reality, I definately don't have a girlfriend from Hell! Hahaha. School starts tomorrow. I will be having night classes on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and occasionally Saturday morning. That leaves Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday to complete assignment and do revision. Got to do lots of time management and priotization again. Hmm...think I will need lots of Brand Chicken Essence to keep my mental health in good shape.

"Thanks for all the time spend during the last weekend before my school starts. Its going to be a challenging few months ahead for the both of us. I'll do my best in school and you do your best in the ward. Lets all face the changes together for a better tomorrow :)"

No comments: