Friday, May 20, 2005

SBC, TCS and Extra duty from RSM

I just love all those SBC drama that I use to watch when I was in primary school and secondary school. Here is a website where you can view videos and listen to songs during the SBC era. Comparing TCS drama nowadays and SBC drama in those days, I still like those old dramas or maybe I was still a young boy than who never analyse or scrutinize the show too much.

http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Station/7746/tcs/tcs2.htm

Just got 1 Extra duty from my Base RSM today. He even got the cheek to congratulate me as I am the first person to ever get an extra duty for turning up on duty in the wrong attire. I was not aware that I have to report for duty in No.3 Uniform instead of coverall. Anyway, I cheekily thank him for the extra duty when he "congratulate" me. Ha ha....sigh...there goes my weekend.

No comments: