Saturday, April 30, 2005

Life Updates

1) 1 month and 16 days more before I appear in the subordinate court for the first time of my life all "thanks" to my mistake a year ago. Trust is a taboo word right now to me. Never trust your friend too much. Naiveness is non existence now.

2) Just got promoted to Second Sergent. This means more responsibility and an increase in salary. That extra cash will really prove handy at this times.


3) Still own a total of S$16,000 to friends and family members + S$2000 lawyer fee and an unknown amount of fine. Just imagine what I could do with those money if they were mine. Still manageable in life though.

4)Told myself not to smoke or drink in the Lunar 2005, I failed. Sigh.... cause the smoke and booze are free.

5) Stuck in the Class2A motorbike practical test due to financial difficulty to pay for another test slot. However I am still satisfied with riding my yellow 150cc scooter.

6) Wonder if I will be discharge from the Air Force after my court case. Have inform my OIC, OC and CO about the situation already. Hopefully my honesty helps. Any, I have planned for such eventuality.....

2 comments:

Elvin said...

Good work ethics. Trained and decorated with a new rank. Proven track records and character. Good fitness. If the sentence is not too heavy, I think your job security is quite high.

WS said...

Totally agree.