Monday, September 20, 2004

I become an electrician!

Whew!!! My bike is finally fix up! Not by any mechanic in the bike shop but by myself (ego goes up a few level). Was able to take some time off work to "eat snake" during work today and I happily help myself to the tools advailable in my work place for fixing my bike. Seriously, it is a HUGE offense to use Aircraft maintainence tools to work on stuff other than the Aircraft but hey? Who knows it except for my senior who happen to spot me and silently told me " DO ANYTHING YOU WANT BUT DON'T GET CAUGHT". Hmm...isn't that the motto of a thief, burguler, mugger, pick pocket?
Just a few cut and twist of wires and my headlight was back to normal. Saved myself some money which could have go to those bike shop. Oh, for those who don't know yet, I have rode all together 2 bikes till now, a Honda Phantom 200cc and right now a Piaggion Hexagon 150cc. Both of them have been a good horse but the scooter (hexagon) seems to drink a lot of "WATER".

Anyone read HERWORLD magazine before? Well got my hand and eyes on my sis HERWORLD magazine and was totally SHOCKED and what I saw inside. It cost S$5.00 but was really really thick for a magazine, but I was truly astonished by the.................................................amount of advertisement in them (ha ha, were you thinking of something else?) out of every 10 page, I reckon 9 are for advertisment. Tsk tsk tsk, women sure is a big market to capture. If I took away all the advertisment, I guess the magazine content is less than FHM or even the SAF Pioneer magazine which cost a measily 50cents compulsarily deducted from my salary and stuff into my letter box. I go back reading FHM eventually...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read this magazine too. Very photos on different product and human pose.

BTW, this blog suck!!! Maybe you want to try www.blog-city. : )