Sunday, September 19, 2004

Fixing an Old Bike on a Sunday

Woke up earlier than usual today cause I need to bring my scooter to a bike shop in Yishun industrial area to fix up. Damn, wonder what happen to it. After leaving my bike at a paintshop for 1 week to give it a new coat of yellow paint, it start to give me problem when I rode it back home.

First the headlight was gone. I have to rely on a small orange back up light to make myself visible to other traffic user at night.

Second the steering bar tends to shake sometime while riding.

Wonder what the paint shop did to my beloved scooter, or was my scooter rebeling against the new color I gave it?

So here I go, woking up at 9.00am sharp hoping to get my bike fix up early in the morning so I could go downtown in the afternoon. Well I was too early, apparantly the bike shop I intend to go to was open but the guys all are having breakfast. I ask them if they could fix up the bike in the morning and they told me to come back in the afternoon. Wah lau,got money for them to earn they don't want.

So there I go, have to spend my afternoon at the bike shop repairing this Old scooter. Wasted fuel and time just to hear them say NO to me. Argh!!!

No comments: