Friday, November 20, 2009

Wii Mod again


Well, got a unsuccessful experience with Wii modding last year but that did not stop me from continuous exploring in the area of mod chips. Tonight I will be modifying my Nintendo Wii so it will be able to play *ahem ahem... "friendly copy games". Just got my hands on the latest Wasabi DX mod chip which only required the connection of the Wii's DVD drive ribbon cables to complete the mod process. It had never been easier than before. I am very confident I will have no problem with the modification. The only challenge that will poise to most of us will the disassembling of the Nintendo Wii however thats not a huge issue for me for I had strip down and assemble my Nintendo Wii so many times that the adhesives on the rubber support feets are running out of "stickiness". No problem with success in any case.

Friends out there who are keen to save some bucks, do contact me if you wanna mod your Nintendo Wii. :)

No comments: