Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Two man and a toilet cubicle.

Right after a day of "war torn" work of words, I got off slightly early and met Missy for dinner at North Point before her night shift work. Right after dinner, my bowel business got a better of me and I excused myself for the washroom. Looks like all the cubicles are occupied for the moment thus I patiently waited for anyone of the 2 cubicle available right outside Manhatten Fish Market Restaurant. On both the cubicle are friendly sign for "Squatters" and "Sitters".

The "Squatters" door slowly open and I was telling myself... "crap...now I got to squat... no choice. Urgent business callings...". However the door suddenly closes again. Hmmm....whats wrong with this guy? So I decide to hang on again. A minute later the door came half open and out rushes out an Indian fellow with his head hanging down. He didn't even bother washing his hands and rushed out of the washroom! Ewwww!!! So naturally I decide to push open the "squatter" door. Suddenly I was rudely greeted by a checkered shirt fair skin (suspected Chinese) dude who gently pushes the door close again. You can imagine the shock on my face. Its two man in a toilet cubicle! What the hell could they have been doing? Sharing a Squatter bowl?

Next moment the "Sitter" door open and I suddenly woke up from my shock state to realise the the urgent business is still knocking on the door down under. Naturally I finish the business with a slight sense of danger.

When I got out of the washroom, Missy was already waiting for me with a story to tell. Apparently, an Indian man walks into the female washroom by mistake and walked out again. I told Missy the Gent side of the story. I can only suspect the worst had happen in the "Squtter" cubicle.

No comments: