Sunday, October 25, 2009

My neighbour photography website

Recently we have a new neighbor from India. Madawi, "TVS" and a little boy name Rahul. They are already Singapore PR, and they invited my family over for Deepavali dinner. I like to thank them for their hospitality and also show my appreciation for their very well renovated house. Honestly, living in my block for the past 20 years, seeing 4 different neighbor come and go... our new neighbor really know how to create a nice, conducive, private home space for themselves. "TVS", the man next door shared his passion of photograph during the dinner when I pointed out at his pro looking Canon digital SLR camera. Like to share with you guys his photography website...

TVS's Perspective

There are some very well taken landscape picture of Singapore in the website especially the picture of Changi Broadwalk which I only recently knew about not from a local but from someone who had only been in our country for 6 years.

No comments: