Friday, October 30, 2009

A little joke to welcome the weekend.

Exam crunch round the corner and the focus for this 3 weeks will be revision, revision and even more revision. Its time more more brands essence chicken to keep the brains sharp and Nescafe for that boost of mental energy when the reading get boring.

What about a little joke to welcome the weekend where I will be spending all the time using my academical brain.

This happen on the MRT train, a conversation between a mother and her 4 years old son.

Son: Mummy! Mummy! I need to go toilet! I want to wee wee.

Mum: Ok boy boy, hold on till we reach our station alright?

Son: No mummy... I want to wee wee now! (boy getting demanding)

Mum: Cannot! There is no toilet here. We wait till we reach Orchard Station ok? There is toilet there.

Son: Cannot! I cannot hold on lah! Please mummy...I need to go toilet now! I want now! I want now!(Boy about to cry, throwing tantrum and attracting attention of some passengers)

Mum: Please! Its just two more station. It will only be 5 minutes! SIT DOWN AND BEHAVE YOURSELF!

Son: Boohoohoo...waiiii..... (son crying)

Mum: Stop crying boy! You are embarressing both of us. Stop crying or else I won't buy you the latest transformer toys.

Son: .....ok ok....sorry mummy... I hold on till Orchard station.

Mum: Good boy :)

A few seconds of quiet....

Son: Mummy, I just put in your mouth and pee?

Mum: WHAT!!!! How dare you say something like that! I gonna cane you when we are home! No more transformer toy for you. Who teach you such things!

Son: But Mummy!!! I saw dad put in your mouth! He can why I cannot!?!?!? I want to wee wee!!!! (Passenger are watching )

Mum: ...... (Hurriedly grab her son hands and alighted at Novena Station).

No comments: