Saturday, June 27, 2009

How the hell do I know if I really got six sense?

Sometime some inner voice command me to do things or made some decision that turn out to be the right thing at the right time. On the contrary when I intentionally made decision, it more often end up with a small mess to clean up and salvage. I am starting realize and come into contact with that little voice inside me, to know who it is. I think its what people call the 6th sense, the ability to sense whats gonna happen in the future or what is happening away from me presently, except I seems to sense things sub-consciously.

Haiz...did not get enough sleep this days but thats not a concern. Catch it up on the weekend. Met many new friends this week from drinks and dance to dinner and Corin's birthday cakes, from Wednesday to Thursday. Its wonderful to see the social circle expand and I really got to thank "someone" for the opportunity.

The Nurses and the Mechanical Doctor.

New friends are nice but we must never forget our old friends too. 不可以喜新痒旧。Tomorrow I'll be back for badminton games with my regular shuttlecock khakis and in the evening, its time to meet up with the sisters to celebrate Cat's birthday! I think this is the second year I'm joining them. Geez...time flies.

Yet another diving trip coming up this July 10th to 12th before the grueling school semster starts again on the 19th. This time I will be bringing along Garfield's fujifilm digicam with its expensive underwater enclosure. Hopefully to have a successful virgin underwater photo shooting experience. Frankly, I'm hooked to the water world... under the sea is the place to be...can't think of any place I like to go without the ocean or the sea. I really miss the feeling of calm and quiet upon the sunrise and sunset, by the beach or the cliff.


Sunset at Tioman, seen from Malaysia


Sunset at Pacific ocean, seen from California USA


No comments: