Saturday, June 20, 2009

Brother Eechyi marriage and thoughts for the week

Today is brother Eechyi big day. He is marrying his long time sweet heart Shiyan and its all happening "customarically" today. I will be tasked to drive and tong-pang the "jie mei". Boy boy boy...yet another brother getting married. Happy occasion for the 9 Dragon clan. Pretty excited about the programme later in the day. Hopefully don't get "tekan jialat jialat" at the brides door step. I am standing by my guts, balls, wits and maybe voice to shield our man of the day from the insuppressible fire from the "jie mei". Haiz... we brothers are having lesser and lesser chances to meet up. Turn out that its the quality matter more than quantity of time. Work lah, family lah, BGR lah, past time lah... its inevitable that we guys only meet once in a while but I'm glad that they are the only few close brothers that I can share thoughts with.

Today I started writing hard copy journal. There are some thoughts and feelings I cannot write in the blog. Things are suddenly moving at a surprisingly fast pace. On one part of my life, it was a pleasant experience. On the other end of life, a drastic change in mindset and decision making. What really matter now is the pleasant part of life and how things are developing... I would never had imagine life heading in that direction for the past 3 years. Things just seems to fall into places. For both changes of life, I felt the challenges ahead... :)

No comments: