Thursday, August 28, 2008

RSAF Open House 2008 - The Children of Unity Primary School class 3E

Its the 1st day of RSAF Open House and the date was 27th August 2008. I have the honour and duty to be the National Education ambassador for 32 students with their form teacher Doris of clase 3E from Unity Primary School. They are truly a energetic, exciting, enthusiastic group of students. I really have fun been their guide and felt pretty proud on this day being a Senior Tech of the RSAF when they tell me how impress and excited they are to be at the open house. It seems every aircraft is like a magnet to them and been children, they can't wait to get their hands on every nooks and crannis, panels and wings of the planes and helicopters.

Haiz...looking at them is like looking at a mirror image of myself 20 years ago....but times have change. Children now are so much more advance compare to my times. They have digital camera, they have more cash in their wallet, they have camera mobile phone and they are only Primary 3.

Their visit was a bit too short in my opinion and I wish they have more time to learn about the people in green, blue and civis who work “no day no night” to protect the skies of Singapore. At less they went home with a good note and after watching the aerial display of RSAF arsenels.

No comments: