Thursday, November 16, 2006

Today is my Dear Sis birthday

4 days right after me is my Dear little sister birthday. And for the first time in my life, I am not able to celebrate her birthday back at home. Right now, she is in Dubai and probably won't be able to recieve my long distance Birthday wish call. So I like to wish her a Happy birthday and thank my Dear sis for been with me for the past 23 years. Thank her for going shopping with me, helping me when I am down and giving me advise in life which kinda make me like the younger brother. Family is very important to me and more so to have a great Sister like her. We can quarrel at times, we can joke, we look for each other for consoling when down and we are both scorpio, Mysterious people. I feel closer to her than my mum and dad sometimes and is more willing to share my thoughts with her like best of friend because we are always on the same frequency.

Wish her a happy relationship (got boyfriend liao), and sucess in her business venture too. Can you guys and gals send her birthday wishes too? This is her friendster profile... Gonna trying calling her now to see if she is still awake in Dubai.

No comments: