Tuesday, February 21, 2006

OH!!! I gonna get you when I am back!

You see, my boss have decided he have enough of me and find me a nuisance and pain in the ass to be around in his department. So much so that he decided to kick me to the front line where work is so F***king boring. Life is so slow in the frontline although you can witness our RSAF mighty Chinook taking off daily and suffer from whatever shit the down wash send to you. 2 more months of idling to go before my Boss decided that I am still too close to him for comfort and decided that I am scheduled to get my ass out of Singapore on 5th of May! Sigh, I am exiled from my beloved Air Base to some strange land in the USA, where the cowboy, cowgirls, cow-beh and cow-bu live and work. Oh....TEXAS....here I come..... OH!!! I GONNA GET YOU WHEN I AM BACK!!! I GONNA GET THE




HONDA VARADERO XL125V


Isn't she a beauty?


No comments: