Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Year 2006!!! Yeah!!!

Dear blog,

I hope you have been able to send my thoughts, my opinion, my views, my feelings, my fortune, my adventure, my misfortune and my lame story to million and million of people around the world! Yes, you are very well connected to everyone but is everyone well connected to you? Anyway, on behave (and also through you) I like to thanks everyone for visiting this blog since its introduction 2 years ago. Lets all strive for many good years ahead as what our country ruling party PAP (Play and Play, Pray and Pray, Pay and Pay) always tell our fellow citizens.

Many downs and few ups for me from Nov 2004 to September 2005. If your visitors have read every single one of my entries, I am sure they have a very very good impression of what my misfortune are. "The sails on my ship might have been battered, the hull crack, the stern been rip off, the bow riddled with bullet holes from Captain Jack Sparrows pirate ships, the floor leaking BUT I did not sink! Manage to muster all the remaining effort I have and reach a port town to have the battle exhausted ship repair... " Ah... now all properly fix up with a new "Jolly Roger" (Skull with a cross bone) flag raised, I will soon again embark on my privateer journey through the high seas tomorrow, in short....back to work. (Hope you guys like my metaphor of life).

Of course the Captain of the Ship Major Moron Riccardo (thats me!) did not fail to consult my astrologist on the up coming sea conditions and whether there is any bounty out there for my head...



Hmm...looks like all I need to do is to steer the ship in a steady course, be very focus on my destination for the year. It also mention that I will be able to profit from the wood industry, does it means I need to built and sell lots of boats and ship or maybe make coffins? Ok, the key point here is not to make multiple investment and not to lend money....please... where the hell I am going to find any capital in doing so? I am pretty broke from fixing up my ship.

"One should eat less pungent and game foods"-No meat and no hunting this year, I rather go fishing than and probably eat more seaweeds.

"One must pay attention to security at home and avoid travelling alone at night"- Easy, just stay home at night and watch the house!

"Lucky color is Beige, White, and Green" - Better start painting the ship

"Lucky number is 1, 3, 4, 8. F*** my previous bike numer was 4183!!!

With all this proper guidance for the year 2006, I am sure it will be a smooth sailing journey this year.

Yours Truly,
Maj Moron Riccardo
on board the flag ship "RSEAF"

No comments: