Sunday, January 15, 2006

Kanna wrongfully summon! 天啊!

Dear Sir/Mdm,

Hi there, I am Mr Riccardo Tan Jian Wei, owner of motorbike with license number FZ4494Z. I recieved a summon for my motorbike on the 15/01/2006 at 03:34PM. The parking area, which my motorbike was summon, is opposite Cineleisure, Grange Road. My motorbike was summon under "Rule 4(1)#" which indicate that my vehicle was "Parking without displaying any valid coupon(s)".

Please allow me to appeal against this summon. I am aware that coupon have to be displayed at this parking lot everyday including public holiday and have properly place a valid parking coupon on my motorbike as required. I am riding a Honda Wave 125cc and have clamp the corner of the parking coupon underneath the motorbike's seat with all the tear off tabs clearly visible. I am of course surprise when I return to my motorbike at a later time to find a summon attached to the bike's ERP unit.

I understand that currently the parking attendants are from a private company "United Premas" and the company's parking attendants might have miss the coupon that I placed.In the past, I have placed the coupon in the same exact spot and back than the regular URA's "Auntie" was still very very active and hardworking here but they have never miss the parking coupons I placed and thus save their time and energy printing the summon.

I would really appreciate if you withdraw the summon after reading through my appeal. Do let me know if you need any photographic illustration of the spot on the motorbike where I place the parking coupon, at less it will help give you a visual clue of where the coupon is placed. Hereby thank you for your attention and wish you good health and have a great day at work.

Sincere,
Riccardo Tan J.W

**If in any case my appeal is unsuccessful, please change the Rule Infringed to Rule 6. "Not Displaying coupon in the prescribed manner as to be clearly visible".

1 comment:

WS said...

My experience for helping my dad writing countless summon appeals has suggested that it would be better to submit your appeal to the Town Council if your electronic appeal happens to be unsuccessful.