Thursday, March 31, 2005

DISCOVERED!!! Almost....

You believe in god? I do, and I am absolutely sure they are around me all the time!

GOD actually tell my mum, through a "tan ke" a.k.a spirt's medium that I am riding bike right now! Oh yes, I got a good lecturing by my mum even though I told her I am riding, as a pillion only. Of course, its a lie as you all know after viewing the pics of my scooter.

Tsk tsk tsk. Why do mum always get so worried about me riding bike? Is it because of the statistic? Anyway, its a cold war between me and her right now.... I truly believe when its time to "go", you can never avoid it whether you are driving a car, riding a bike or just plain walking.

4 comments:

Elvin said...

The God informed your mother. That means it is important. It may be a hint to you too.

Don't take death too seriously. There are things worse than death e.g. being stuck in a coma, being paralysed for life, being permanently handicapped. Even worse, you got someone killed.

On the other hand, He may just want to expose you so that you do not need to hide from her and can concentrate on the road.

Looking at the statistics and deriving experience from a car or heavy vehicle driver, one should be more pessimistic.

*The writer failed his Riding Test 5 times.

Elvin said...

*That doesn't mean he is bullshitting.

WS said...

人包铁 is always dangerous than 铁包人. Your mum only meant well. :)

Unknown said...

I am becoming a kid again.... ha ha