Sunday, November 14, 2004

Time to strike back!!!

After a year of been at the recieving end of the sword, begging for mercy and understanding, I guess its time to strike back.

It goes to prove that money and friendship does not mix and when someone have been decepting you with his so call "GOOD" performance, you get so convinced with that performance like a bitch wearing a princess mask.

Have I been too optimistic with life to trust others so much? So confident, just by the outlook of his performance but fail to anlyze deep beneath the skin where all hell is breaking loss?

Was this so call very good business partner c.u.m friend treat me nothing but a Carrot Head, trying to part away my fortune to become his ill gotten gain? Oh....my....he is still doing so not aware of what I have prepare for him in the near future.

I will catch him off guard, strike him when he is at his weakest, decept him like he did to me...all this without him ever realising who did it. Have to practice gurriella warfare on this bastard S.O.B. who put my life at a temporary setback.

The World is so cruel...how I wish there was no law, temporary, in this land I stay so I can cut him into pieces before more people come to harm.

1 comment:

Elvin said...

There is pretty much nothing to do with people who deliberately want to chop you like a "Robert". It is not worth finding opportunity to strike back at the expense of the love and time you can give to the world. Just be proud that you lead an honest life and that you are so superior such that the inferior ones want to take advantage of you or put you at disadvantage. The hands of Law may not be long enough to catch up with them, but heaven will. Bit by bit.... your money will be back.... your good characters intact. The best thing to do is to be cautious in future and just "blacklist" that person.... and to tell others your experience so that less people will fall under the plots of the inferiors. The sight of such people can make you feel like a fool.... but just be very proud and honourable that you lead an honest life.... and you will be remembered as the Honourable Riccardo.