Tuesday, November 30, 2004

12 Days to Class 2A

Wooooo hoooo....can't wait any longer man. How I wish it was December 11th tommorrow! After enduring 1 whole year of riding below 200cc and watching cars and bikes zooming pass my puny little bike.

Well something to look forward to for the month of December. Finally getting my hands on learning how to tame a 400cc motorbike. I probably will be purchasing a 400cc Honda sportbike after I got my new upgraded license and start practicing on Race Track next year onwards. Well for those who don't know me, just share with you my dream...to be a racer either in a sports car or sports bike. (sound like a kid huh?). Cars are way too expensive right now to be a hobby thus I settle on with bike first. Hmmm..... who knows I could make career out of it.

No comments: