Friday, November 12, 2004

BEST of Singapore Motorshow 2004

Have just came home after a whole afternoon of photo shooting on drooling over babes and cars at the Singapore Motorshow 2004. I must say the atmosphere and quality of exhibit have tone down a bit compare to the Motorshow held at 2002. Nevertheless, it was still worth the $10 entry fee, which was probably justified by the spectacular performance put up by world reknown stunt driver, Russ Swift.

Yes...the stunt he perform this year was nothing new compared to 2002 aside from the addition of a "doughnut" driving stunt perfrom at the end of the show. However, he is still the BEST in the world and held the world record for parrallel parking and number of "Doughnuts" that can be done in 10 seconds. By the way, Doughnut=Spinning the car on the spot, in case you car nerds out there don't know.

This trip was made really worthwhile as I manage to be the first in line to get Russ Swift autograph on a 2002 photograph of him I print out and a Video CD of his stunts I created. I also took the initiative to present him the same Video CD as a gesture of appreciation. Sadly and regretably, it was not really well package, just a normal burned cd in a cd case... I should not have rush...

Babes babes and more babes with luxury cars that I could only dream of owning. All nice and beautiful but the only want that really captivate me was this simple girl (looks ah lian)with golden hair posing with a Yamaha Motor Bike. She is totally a MATCH with the motorbike she is posing with...her look, her clothing and of course the angle of my shot. Well the pictures are above.... SHES THE BEST I SEEN IN THE SHOW!!!

No comments: