Friday, October 29, 2004

12 hours of work

Anyone who think civil servants are a lucky bunch of people, short working hours, relaxing job, earning more than their effort better think twice.

I work a total of 12 hours every day for the past 3 days!!! No OT pay, no off day and worst of all, have to skip lunch. Tsk tsk tsk...working with an empty stomach.

Knock off from work at around 7.30pm just now and I just can't wait to get home quickly to enjoy a hot bath and a nice warm dinner. I admit I was speeding and overtaking vehicle aggressively on my way out from my Air Base and did not notice that I actually overtook a high ranking officer vehicle at a narror two way road (I momentarily driving against the traffic while overtaking). Only knew I could have offended someone important when my colleague called me and mention that one of the vehicle I overtook belongs to a Major.

Well...who give a damn man. I have work the hell out off myself for the 3 days and if that Major wanna f***ing report me to my superior, I will be so totally piss off. Anyway he don't own the air base and the road. If that office gonna get too emotional about the incident, he might as well take off his "CRAB" and fried it....What a Crappy officers we have nowadays....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My previous job.. work frm 9 am to 9 pm. What do you say?? And my paid is only $1500.

So, dont complaint lar. : ) Be happy