Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Passion?

How conflicting it can be when ones passion for his job could become a topic of controversy for this two days. Eventually the power imbalance ensured the suppression of the flame of passion of a new guy. Is it wrong to mention that one got huge passion for the job he put his life on for the next ten years or could the idea of passion to be surprisingly damaging for a newbie embarking in this career of not just bolts and nuts but human relationship juggling?

One interesting definition brought up in this controversy incident of the titan vs little soldier was that Passion = "Pass I On". Which easily be interpreted as "Now I Off". Pretty funny definition for that created a really heated situation. I personally felt nothing wrong with been passionate about work and expressing it but to disintegrate the meaning of it by saying "Pass I On" seems hurtful to a wonderful innocent naive soul full of hope for his 10 years future. Maybe the Titan intend was good for he wanted to fan down the heat of passion of the little soldier before it goes out of hand and burn up as hell fire. One should always remember that in a certain movie, someone passion got out of hand (at less for the authority) that he got crucified. Or maybe I am just been office political for agreeing to smolder the flames of passion.

I certainly like to work with people full of energies and ideas. The current generation of juniors nowadays are far more spontaneous than my time and I sure don't want to see them flame out too early. For me, its just a job now, sometime a blow job as evident by the recent anniversary endeavor of my empire. I am a gas stove for I can regulate my passion depending on situation. At the moment, I kept the flame at minimum :)

No comments: