Sunday, July 17, 2005

Seriously Looking for the following Anime

金田一少年の事件簿
Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo




A very popular japanese detective anime TV serial that use to be telecast on channel 8 donkey years ago. However, TCS stop its telecast half way through the 148 episode kept the audience (especially my sis) in suspense till now.

I am searching high and low for "Kindaichi" original japanese anime tv serial and hopefully kind soul here can keep a look out for me.

Here is a link to more info on this very very good anime,

http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,672,xslrps,kindaichi_shoun.html


REWARD: Help me source for it and I will treat you with a meal at Macdonald. THANKS A MILLION!!!



2 comments:

TZ said...

if you really like manga, I recommend this:
http://spaceislost.blogspot.com/2005/07/misconception-of-manga_11.html

WS said...

I'm afraid licensed animations are very difficult to be found online. Maybe you could consider downloading the current popular animes for eg.
Bleach.

Try using Bittorrent clients to download from Animesuki.