Friday, June 17, 2005

Sushi and Lottery don't mix

Does anyone of you realise that the NTUC Supermarket near Yishun Block 848 have both a sushi stall and a 4D/TOTO/SCORE/STRIKE outlet? All under one roof? I have been a regular patron to the 4D outlet but not the sushi stall because I love my food fresh from slaughter and not a frozen corpse.

Sadly, my 2 years visit to this 4D outlet have not give me any returns at all. I have been a loyal supporter of my IC number S813XXXXZ and have never fail to buy 813X and XXXX every wednesday, thursday and saturday and also have never won a single dollar at all. Am I down on luck due to all the past incident? Not really, cause my IC number strike 1st price for 813X and starter for XXXX when I stop buying both numbers 3 months ago. AHHHHHHH!!!!! SHIT!!!!!! Why so swee? I wrote to my fengshui master, Master Chee Mui yesterday and this is what he got to say.

DEAR RICCARDO ,

I know how swee it have been for you to miss out on you golden chance to a windfall. However, don't despair cause there are many others like you who are very very 'swee' when they visit 'that' 4D outlet. This is why.....

SUSHI...



DON'T MIX WITH....



Allow me, Master Chee Mui, to explain to you why. Its all a matter of Fengshui. You see my friend, while you and other hopeful millionare wannabes are Q-ing to by 4D or TOTO, you all are basically Q-ing around a Sushi store!!! Sushi store contain raw DEAD meat and more outrageous thing is its DEAD fish and Japanese stuff! You know how much the spirits that is still wandering around us hate Japanese. Patrons to that 4D outlet are really Q-ing to their DEATH!!! And the spirits are cursing them.

Let me further elaborate on the point regarding "Sushi don't mix with Lottery". Sushi is a bad bad world when it come to winning "Heng Cai" or "横财". This is because Sushi=Su+Shi= 输+死=Loss to death!!!

Now I don't know why NTUC want to put a sushi stall near to a 4D outlet. I will advise you to write to your MP to complain about this matter. However, I am sure the government will do nothing about it since they are earning from your losing. You either should avoid that Outlet like hell or restrict yourself to buying underground 4D cause I don't know how many Fengshui mis-conflict Singapore Pool have installed.

Please send you consultation payment to me either by Cash, Money Order or Cheque.

Sincere,
Master Chee Mui
Senior Fengshui Master
发财万财风水 Pte Ltd.
Fu Lu Shou Complex
#B2-beside the toilet.

2 comments:

Elvin said...

Maybe they think that they resemble the Chinese Yu-Sheng.

As far as I am concerned, Singapore Pools want many people to win more and more often, so that the people can lose and lose more often. The recent $1 BOX-system is an example of exchanging ikan bilis for golden arowana.

Unknown said...

xiao liao....I just strike lottery at the Sushi store 4D outlet...ha ha.... sadly I went for the $1 box system and only win S$10.