Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Someone in my family just pass away

It turn out as a shock when he jump off and landed on the ground. Before it happen, I just heard a loud bang and thought someone have drop something heavy on the floor. Moments later, my dad found him lying on the ground, motionless. My dad pick him up and there is still sign of life in him and bring him back to his home.

At apporximately 4 A.M this morning, I felt something pressing up and down on my bed and of course woke up immediately but found nothing beside me. Nature calls, off I go for my routine early morning leak in the toilet. My mum almost gave me a fright when she walk out of the toilet while my eye are still in partial sleep mode and my mind is still wondering was it a ghost pressing on my bed. Than the bad news from my mum, she said "HE" pass away just now.

I was not surprise cause HE was really unnaturally sick before hand but I was sadden by the fact that a household companion for 2 years just left us so suddenly. Well fed, well taken care off and THIS HAPPENS??? My dad came out of the bedroom moments later to take a last look at him before preparing his "HOU SHI (AFTERLIFE MATTER)".

I went back to bed after awhile cause there is nothing I can do at all in this situation but my mind never fail to wonder if the movement of my bed was his departing spirit trying to bid farewell to me. WEIRD....REALLY WEIRD...

The next morning, I saw something incredible appear in the sky and did not miss the oppurtunity to take a shot of it. Its the "STAIR WAY OF HEAVEN" for my dear friend....

No comments: