Saturday, January 01, 2005

Need assignment base work

Hmm...after some thoughts and couple of advise from some good friends I guess is not worthwhile to put too much thoughts into my small little business mention in my previous post. Ethan have actually suggest I use what ever skill or talent (if I ever have one) to good use by doing freelance assignment works. Ok ladies and gentlemen, Riccardo is looking to do some assignment work right now but I need to charge a small fee for it (You should understand my situation at the moment) after a job done.

Have not occur in the past that I should list down stuff I can do so here goes.

- Web design (simple but not totally professional)
- Illustration especially Engineering related eg. step by step installation pics.
- Illustration, design stuff...please look at the pictures above.
- On site digital photo taking, preperation and compilation for projects.

- Workshop fabricatioin of parts using lathe, milling and many other mechanical tools and
machine.
- Engineering drawing
- Electronic soldering with reference to circuit diagrams

-PC software diagnosis (when you windows cock up, i can help you fix it)
- PC hardware installation.
-Document typing and drafting.
-Converting photos into digital format

-Dispatch rider (24 hours)
- Driver for any occasion.
- And if you want to buy new car, please also look for me.

-Household mopping and vacuuming. (like a maid, ha ha)

Er....make me looks like an odd job labourer huh? Ha ha.... Ok, please support me....

Btw, going back to work tommorrow on Sunday. Work have been getting very busy recently due to our commitment for the disaster relief at Indonesia and Thailand. Everyday I am on 24hrs standby.






1 comment:

WS said...

I've informed Weikai (a.k.a "Colonel Phang") regarding the freelance assignments thingy together with the information of the skills you are capable of. He says that he will get back to you soon or if not, you can always give him a call to check on the progress. :)