Friday, June 25, 2010

Heading for LOB Dive trip

Finally...the long awaited break from work is finally here. Oversea leave from Friday to Monday (long long weekend) Gonna keep those work to a hidden memory of mine and time to do some scuba diving after almost 1 year of inactivity in the sea. This time, instead of staying on an island resort and heading out to sea to dive each day, me and my khakis will be Living On Board.

No more boat transfer to dive boat and waiting at the jetty. Eat, sleep and dive all from the LOB dive boat, good enough to slack it out over the weekend with minimal walking. Joining me for this weekend trip will be Palm and ZaiMing who I had went on dive trip seperately with during my basic and advance Openwater course. This time will be a team of three instead.

Looking at the weather forecast for the island of Tioman and surrounding waters, it looks like a raining season for the next two days when we will be diving. It said 20%~40% chance of rain so I hope we are in the 80%~60% percent weather bracket throughout the trip.

Focus for this dive trip will be underwater navigation and some photography of this little adventure. Will post the pictures when I get back.

Leaving you guys now with this "Kung Fu Bear" video that was claim to be real! Its really amazing how animal will fight back against human poaching in the future,

No comments: