Friday, August 26, 2005

A Free Bird!!!

Finally I am out of the agony of going for one Court session to another. As officially on 25th August 2005, I am a free bird! Thanks to my lawyer, Mr K.S Loo, out of 3 criminal charges I am acquitted from 2 and only punish for 1 charge- "Failure to pay road tax". The fine was a mere S$800 which means I will get to keep my Job in the RSAF and not suffer a military discharge. A big relieve of pressure from my mind and also to my Officer In Charge who is trying very hard to ensure that I do not have too much work burden during this tough period and also to help me speak good words to the upper management. I am so glad that I can now fully commit to my job in RSAF without worries and able to let my passion of this job be fully develop. 5 court session, 4 months of mental stress and the hole in the pocket due to legal fees and the implication to my job....all this S*** is finally over.

As some of you might know, I trust my friend too much to get me into such trouble. I am really a victim of others mischief. Little do I realise that the arms of law strike the good people and the bad one. I have learnt to be more careful with people now no matter how close they are to me. Gonna use Wisdom instead of just compassion to due with people around me nowadays.

Its a long recovery phase for me now. To recover the financial damage I incurr, to convince my boss that he have not wasted his effort to retain me (must work harder lah!) and also start creating good track record for myself before the December "Air Maintenace Officer" interview.

I really like to thank all the friends who have given me so much mental support during this period and also my family members who were always right behind me. Also say a big thank you to Veronica, a girl I only knew for 2 weeks. Although she knew about the trouble I am in, she have never lost faith in my character even though we only met for such short period of time. Thanks to her prayers every night, her chicken soup on the day of court session and her encouragement.

No comments: